[rt-users] receiving mail with rt3, what am I missing

Dan Dofton ddofton at 4cls.org
Wed Jun 18 18:36:55 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I happily have rt3 up and running on OpenBSD 3.3.  My biggest stumbling
block was realizing that I needed to recompile Apache w/ mod_perl built
in.  I also needed to force install Apache::Request via cpan.  Those two
issues may well be related.  My $.02 to save other marginally skilled
admins like myself some trouble is instead of 'recommending'
statically-compiled mod_perl, the manual should 'require' it.

Everything seems to be working well so far, but I can't seem to wrap my
feeble little mind around how to configure rt3 to receive mail.  Any
pointers to the solution would be greatly appreciated.  Even an RTFM,
STFA, or STFW, including a url would be greatly appreciated.  I have spent
what's left of my surviving brain cells on this, now only able to mumble
curses to myself and put my last vestige of hope into this email.
Thanks for your time,

--
 Dan Dofton, Automation Asst. |___/
 ddofton at 4cls.org (607)723-8236e313