[rt-users] rt @ oscon

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Jun 26 12:19:37 EDT 2003

On Thu, Jun 26, 2003 at 02:17:28PM +0200, Hulsman, MJ (Mike) wrote:
> Is there a possibility that a webcast will be made available afterwards for the people that cannot attend the talk ?

It is somewhat unlikely that we'll me making a webcast of the half-day
developer training session (which is what this really is) available,
though we're starting to look at being able to offer it in other areas.
After OS Con, I'll try to put together a list of potential locations and
send out mail to rt-users to gauge interest.

	Best
	Jesse