[rt-users] Re: rt @ oscon

Hulsman, MJ (Mike) M.J.Hulsman01 at rf.rabobank.nl
Fri Jun 27 03:36:31 EDT 2003

http://fsck.com/rtfm

Sorry for the misunderstanding about the tutorial.
I dont want to get a cheap tutorial, but i live in europe and it is somewhat expensive to
attent a tutorial in the states.
I am using RT for a little while now. If i had used RT a little longer and joined the mailing list i defenately would have tried
to attent to go to a meeting in europe where Jesse had a talk.
And supplied Jesse with free beer ;-))

Mike

De informatie opgenomen in dit bericht kan vertrouwelijk zijn en
is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Indien u dit bericht
onterecht ontvangt, wordt u verzocht de inhoud niet te gebruiken en
de afzender direct te informeren door het bericht te retourneren.
The information contained in this message may be confidential
and is intended to be exclusively for the addressee. Should you
receive this message unintentionally, please do not use the contents
herein and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.