[rt-users] non priv user search?

Mike Salibas mike at afrihost.com
Fri Jun 27 10:13:52 EDT 2003

Hi y'all,

still having issues with this problem...
is there a solution?
------------------------
I have added a few users on RT and did NOT tick "let users be granted
rights".
Now, When I search for these users in "Select Users" in order to change
their settings, the search comes up blank.The only user that appears is
ROOT (and any other user I add with "granted rights" ticked.

I have tried different search combinations (all of them, I think).

I have also searched the list archives and managed to find one query
similar to my query but had no luck with an answer.(spent a few hours
searching the archives...possibly used inaccurate search keywords)

How do I find these users that are NOT granted rights?

Would I have to edit the MySql database and remove the users manually?

thankee :)
Mike Salibas
Afrihost - the BEST web hosting! Ever!

the system manager.