[rt-users] Creating new templates - scrips problem

Joseph Spenner joseph85750 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 11:07:56 EDT 2003

Thanks Phil!  That did the trick.  It looks like RT
likes to auto insert another blank line, but that
didn't seem to fix the problem initially.  I just
added 2 blank lines, RT added another, and all is
well.  The body of the template looks fine in the
email delivery.

Is there any way to delete custom templates?  I
created a few for testing that I won't need.

Thanks for the help!

http://fsck.com/rtfm