[rt-users] Bring out your dead (tickets)...

scott at xs4all.net scott at xs4all.net
Mon Mar 3 04:29:55 EST 2003

Hi,

For some reason, tickets with status of dead are no longer showing up
in queries through the web interface nor through the command line,
however, a direct MySQL query works fine.

The only recent change I've made to the system was the conversion of
our tables to InnoDB format -- but I can not see why that would matter
for this.

rt --limit-status=dead --summary
     id  Stat    Queue                                   Subject
          Requestor

Nothing returned, nor in the web interface (and I know this Used To
Work).

However:

mysql> select id,Subject from Tickets where Status="dead";
+-------
-------+

+-------
-------+
| 20452 | Warning: could not send message for past 1 day

| 20822 | Warning: could not send message for past 1 day

| 29906 | Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender -01_Verwijsfor

| 63232 | Return receipt

| 64515 | Return receipt

| 66564 | Return receipt

And so on and so forth.