[rt-users] Hacked SearchBuilder.pm

Brian Houston/NCO/CEtv BHouston at austar.com.au
Mon Mar 3 23:13:46 EST 2003

Greetings,

I've had to make some changes to SearchBuilder.pm  to support our Oracle DB
and extra search Parameters.

I would like to have RT use a local version of SearchBuilder.pm  by putting
a 'use lib' statement somwhere like Config.pm .  I
actually tried putting it there, but RT still seems to be using the real
SearchBuilder.pm in  '/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/DBIx.

Before you ask---- yes I did restart Apache.

Thanks and cheers,

Brian  Houston
Austar
http://www.austar.com.au

This email and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned by AUSTAR Communications content  and virus scanning applications
for the presence of computer viruses.