[rt-users] DBIx-SearchBuilder - sort order

Sergey Gurov cec2000 at mail.ru
Tue Mar 4 02:21:27 EST 2003

Hi, Steve.

Thanks for your reply. As I can see you offer to add one more column to
owned and requested tables? But since they are already sorted by
descending Priority field it makes very little use. Of course I can sort
them by ascending Starts (date) field and *visually* select most
important one scheduled on that date. As a result I'll first see all
tickets with empty Starts field despite of their priority. This is
obviously not what I want.

Just to clarify. I wonder is there any way in DBIx-SearchBuilder to
order query results by more than one field?
As I understand it is Jessy's creature so may be it makes sense to add
this feature if it is missed?

Thanks,
Sergey.