[rt-users] anyone successfully using rt-mailgate and Postfix v2?

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Tue Mar 4 18:30:03 EST 2003

-On [20030304 23:17], Tom Lichti (tom at redpepperracing.com) wrote:
>I've banged my head on this one for a few days, and I can't seem to get it
>right. I know there is a permissions problem somewhere, but I can't seem to
>nail it down. Postfix is VERY restrictive about aliases and external
>programs. I can get it to work from the command-line as the postfix user,
>but the actual alias pipe is setuid, and I can't seem to wrap my head
>around the problem.

With postfix 1.1 you needed to move the pipe commands to the aliases
file instead of being able to use the virtual file.

Did this mechanism change with the new postfix?

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(at)wxs.nl> / asmodai / a capoeirista
PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B