[rt-users] Can't Login.... Was previously working...

Robin Lee Powell rlpowell at digitalkingdom.org
Thu Mar 6 13:13:50 EST 2003

On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 08:53:57AM -0600, James L. Harrison wrote:
> I was trying to update my server and after I rebooted I could still
> access the login page but after entering valid credentials and
> pressing the login button I am returned to the login page... I don't
> see anything in the logs...

The same thing happened to me; it appears to have been because I keep up
with Debian unstable.

This morning's updates have fixed it for RT, but not for another
Mason-based app I'm using.

*Very* frustrating.

-Robin

--
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/    ***    I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu