[rt-users] Where did the colors go?

John Gedeon jgedeon at qualcomm.com
Tue Mar 25 11:30:40 EST 2003

At 10:31 PM 3/24/2003, Jesse Vincent wrote:
>in the source to each page RT generates, is there a _correct_ link to
>your RT css page?

my rt url is http://www.example.com/rt
this is from the Listing.html (once it is generated in a browser):

<link rel="stylesheet" href="/rt/NoAuth/webrt.css" type="text/css">

Looks right to me.

James Orr:
 >Browser print settings default not to print background colors (after all you
 >don't want to print out somebody's black background!). In Internet Explorer
 >go to Tools->Internet Options->Advanced and scroll down to printing. You
 >should see a checkbox for "Print background colors and images".

That fixed the problem in IE. So I will have to now find that setting in
Netscape :).

Thanks all.
John

--
<>< Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on
your own understanding;