[rt-users] RT 2 and RT 3 co-existing on the same Apache instance

Greg Boug gboug at unico.com.au
Tue Mar 25 20:04:29 EST 2003

Hi all,

Am running into some issues trying to get RT 2 and RT 3 to run
on the same Apache instance. I have 2 virtual servers, one for
each RT instance. If I disable the RT2 instance, the RT3 instance
works. If I disable the RT3 instance, the RT2 instance works.
It appears the webmux.pl script from both instances are being
imported into the same memory space within mod_perl.

I guess my question is has this come up with anyone else? Aside
from moving the RT3 instance to a new web server, what can I do
about it? (I'm _not_ cutting across to RT3 straight away, as I
want to verify it works as advertised first... ;-)

thanks,

Greg