[rt-users] Where does the "From: " address come from ?

Gregory Hosler gregory.hosler at accessgate.com.sg
Wed Mar 26 01:32:35 EST 2003

Hi,

I've gotten RT2 up and running. I've got my scrips setup to generate mail upon
actions. The only trouble is that the "From: " address and the "Reply-To: "
address in the outgoing mail is wrong.

I'm trying to firgure out what needs to get changed, where, and I've looked in
all the places I can think of to look at.

does anyone know where the these to return addresses are set from ?

thanks, and regards,

-Greg

E-Mail: Gregory Hosler <gregory.hosler at accessgate.com.sg>
Date: 26-Mar-03