[rt-users] using approvals in RT3.0

Autrijus Tang autrijus at autrijus.org
Wed Mar 26 02:39:39 EST 2003

On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 10:53:13AM -0500, Chris Hardie wrote:
> Can anyone offer any pointers (okay, step-by-step instructions would be
> nice too :) for getting approvals working?

(Not much a pointer but a heads-up)

I'm currently busily implementing an alternative UI set for RT,
and just finished the Workflow editing part, which saves the
admin from hand-editing the Create-Ticket templates; it also sets
up the CreateTicket actions automagically.

A screenshot is available at http://aut.dyndns.org/tmp/workflow.jpg
and the code lives in http://p4.elixus.org/depot/RT/104/.  I'll be
de-chinesify the UI in the next week and hopefully merge the
functionality back to the 'canonical' UI (if time allows), which
will then be available at our development branch snapshot:

    http://p4.elixus.org/snap/rt.tar.gz

Note that this is a branch, not a fork -- the tree merges from Jesse's
main tree at every point release, and merges upstream periodically.

Thanks,
/Autrijus/