[rt-users] rt-3.0.0 https-installation and mailgate

Dirk Pape pape-rt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Thu Mar 27 12:11:57 EST 2003

Hello Steve,

--Am Donnerstag, 27. März 2003 11:25 Uhr -0500 schrieb Steve Neruda
<steve_neruda at neruda.com>:

> I wound up configuring https but allowing localhost to use http.  I had
> to work around a MSIE bug to keep from getting frequent errors when
> posting.  Finally I use mod-rewrite to parse out the email address to use
> a a userid.

thank you, serving http to localhost works well.
I now use external auth on the external https and disabled
"PerlAuthenHandler Apache::AuthPAM" on the localhost http.

What do you mean by the second hint?
Does rt-mailgate authenticate with the email-adress?

Regards,
Dirk.