[rt-users] rt-mailgate failing

Jansen Robert rjansen at vub.ac.be
Mon Mar 31 04:35:32 EST 2003

At 8:33 PM +0100 3/29/03, Sebastian Flothow wrote:
>>405 Method Not Allowed
>
>This is probably an error from Apache. What's in the Apache error log?
>

>Sebastian
>
>--
>Sebastian Flothow
>sebastian at flothow.de
>#include <stddisclaimer.h>

>Have you read the FAQ? The RT FAQ Manager lives at http://fsck.com/rtfm

Nothing in the Apache error_log,  but,.....  it pointed me in the
right direction.  There was still a "filematch" directive in the
httpd.conf from an old rt2 series installation. It didn't prevent RT3
to run, but disbled the rt-mailgate. I also had to give Everyone
CreateTicket rights in order to rt-mailgate to enable a ticket to be
created in the general queue by the mail interface. ( Is this normal
? or should it be changed ? )

Thanks for the pointer.

Back to testing.

Cheers.