[rt-users] Re: [rt-devel] DBIx-SearchBuilder 0.81 released

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Fri May 2 08:00:14 EDT 2003

There's really no need to crosspost something like this to both rt-users
and rt-devel.  Can you tell us _what_ postgres queries it's bogging down
on. Have you done a vacuum and analyze since you did your RT2 import?
If not, the query optimizer won't have any idea what's going on and
you'll get extremely slow performance.

	-j