[rt-users] rt-3.0.2pre4: unknown mailer error/Undefined subroutine &RT::Interface::Email::Gateway

Harald Wagener hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com
Fri May 2 10:59:32 EDT 2003

On Freitag, Mai 2, 2003, at 04:49  Uhr, Jesse Vincent wrote:

>>> Turn your back on apache2. mod_perl 2 doesn't exist yet. All we have
>>> is
>>> developer pre-releases.
>>
>> Well, I am using fastcgi (sorry, forgot to mention) - that does not
>> help a bit, does it?
>
> Is RT running setgid to the rt group so it can read its config file?

The web interface 'mostly' works (one can login and see standard 'RT at
a glance' page, and all the data seems to be there), but a lot of stuff
is flaky. I can set rights, but entering a ticket number in the Search
part yields an empty page.

Trying to log in to the system with another browser window leads
directly to an Internal Server Error. httpd logs:

[Fri May 02 16:44:05 2003] [error] [client 170.200.66.61] FastCGI: comm
with server "/opt/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi" aborted: error parsing
headers: malformed header 'Pragma="no-cache"'

So, this means, turn the back, compile the code, redo from start for me.

Regards,
     Harald

--
Harald Wagener * FCB/Wilkens * An der Alster 42 * 20099 Hamburg