[rt-users] Setup issue

Simon Lippmann simon.lippmann at b-plan.com
Fri May 2 11:02:39 EDT 2003

I've taken over RT (v2.0.15) admin with about 10 minutes handover (eek!).
The system runs fine for current users, but I need to add a new one.
No user seems to have the ability to add user via web interface
(Configuration->Users has no 'new user' type option) so I'm using the cli.
The strange thing is, I can successfully create a user with rtadmin, but
they don't appear in the web version of rt. If I manually add the user to db
rt2 with mysql then they do appear on the web version. So my question is,
how do get the cli rtadmin to use correct db? Or, how can I allow a user to
add another user via web interface?
Any thoughts appreciated, I'm gradually working out how this (great) RT
works, but need to add users now!
Thanks!
Simon