[rt-users] Outbound e-mails not going?

kend at xanoptix.com kend at xanoptix.com
Thu May 8 09:37:24 EDT 2003

Hey, all -- please excuse me if this is an Incredibly Dumb Question, but
I've Googled, and RTFM'd, and can't figure it out.  Specifically, our
queue notifications don't seem to be being mailed.  I assume that, at the
least, the initiator of a request, as well as the address in the comment
field for the queue (though I've also tried the correspondence address)
should receive e-mails, but so far, my boss and I have failed to get any.
Outbound localhost SMTP is working fine (via qmail), and I don't recall
there being an SMTP server setting during the install, so any idea where I
might be going awry?

Thanks much,

Ken D'Ambrosio
Sr. SysAdmin,