[rt-users] Outbound e-mails not going?

kend at xanoptix.com kend at xanoptix.com
Thu May 8 10:09:51 EDT 2003

Nope, that's not it.  I've set $MailCommand to both 'sendmail' and
'sendmailpipe' [with the corresponding -t in $SendmailARguments], and
I've ensured that $SendmailPath points to qmail's sendmail wrapper in
/usr/sbin/sendmail.

I've also tested it from the command line, thusly:

date | /usr/sbin/sendmail -oi -t kend at xanoptix.com

and it goes through just fine.  Any other places I should poke 'round?
Most likely it's just something stupid I'm missing, but durned if I know
what.

Thanks, again,

-Ken