[rt-users] weird "Draining Input" mail loop

bill at daze.net bill at daze.net
Thu May 8 19:07:10 EDT 2003

> Bizarre. My only guess is that the spam you got was in a weird encoding
> that caused RT to panic. do you have a copy of the original message that
> we can have a look at?

I didn't save the original, but I've got two more today that caused the
exact same problem.

As with yesterday's message, the news ones definitely look like one of
those old MS Outlook virus/worm thingies...  mime type of audio/x-wav with
names ending in .bat and .pif.  All three from the same address so they
are now blocked...

I can tar and zip the raw files from the mail queue and send them where
ever you want.  Just let me know.