[rt-users] rt 3 and @RT::MailPlugins

Mathieu Arnold mat at mat.cc
Sat May 10 05:18:59 EDT 2003

+-le 09/05/03 15:16 -0400, Jesse Vincent écrivait :
| there's no reason you need to drop configuration variables anywhere
| other than the config file. If you've got a patch to the pod, I'd love
| it if you can bounce it to rt-3.0-bugs at fsck.com

I've put this in my RT_SiteConfig.pm :
@RT::MailPlugins = (
        sub {
            my %args = ( Message     => undef,
                         CurrentUser => undef,
                         AuthLevel   => undef,
                         Ticket      => undef,
                         Queue       => undef,
                         Action      => undef,
                         @_ );
            my $s = $args{'Message'}->head->get('X-Spam-Level');
            if (defined($s) && $s =~ /\*{8}/o) {
                return (-1, undef);
            }
            return (0, undef);
        },

        "Auth::MailFrom");

I already have spamassassin set up to tag all mails, and so, I check the
X-Spam-Level header. The thing is that it does not seems to work, it seems to
create an empty ticket owned by RT...

Any idea ?

--
Mathieu Arnold