[rt-users] No permission to display that ticket

Nathan Coraor nate at cse.psu.edu
Wed May 14 10:42:41 EDT 2003

Hello,

When my unpriviledged users submit tickets via the web, they get the
following error:

  RT Error

  No permission to display that ticket

If, after the ticket is created, they then try to view it, it works
fine.  It's just the first time the ticket attempts to display that
this problem appears.

Requestors are granted the "Show Ticket" priviledge at the queue
level.  This problem goes away if "Everyone" can "Show Ticket",
however, then anyone can view others' tickets.

Also, is there a priviledge I can grant to Requestors to be able to
select keywords themselves via the web ticket creation form?  It'd help
us categorize tickets if they could choose them themselves.

Thanks,
--nate

--------
nathan coraor