[rt-users] Creating a conditional default requestor

Ron Alexander ralexander at musiciansfriend.com
Wed May 14 18:59:47 EDT 2003

I would like to have a conditional default requestor. I think I have the
line of pertinent code from path/to/rt2/WebRT/html/Ticket/Create.html

<INPUT Name="Requestors" Value="<%$session{CurrentUser}->EmailAddress%>"
SIZE=40>

Basically I want to do this:

if ($QueueObj->Name == "BSD") {
$req_mail = "theboss at here.com";
} else {
$req_mail = $session{CurrentUser}->EmailAddress;
}
<INPUT Name="Requestors" Value="<%$req_mail%>" SIZE=40>

Yet for some reason this doesn't work.

Should I be doing it this way or should I be looking to create a scrip?

Ron
--
* Ron Alexander             ralexander at musiciansfriend.com *