[rt-users] re: Official Attachment Status

Nicolae P. Costescu nick at strongholdtech.com
Wed May 14 20:51:00 EDT 2003

Jesse,
When I first posted, I defined the problem thus....

Put an attachment into rt3.0.0, and when you go to get it out, it comes as
encoded text that is corrupt - you can't open it back up with the original
application (word, zip, whatever).

However, pull up an attachment from a ticket that was entered into the
system while it was rt2.0.9, and you can open the attachment! So it seems
there might be a problem with entering attachments into rt3.0.0? Since I
can retrieve attchmts that were put in while it was a 2.x system.

Thanks
Nick

On Wed, May 14, 2003 at 10:14:55AM -0400, Art Morales wrote:

 > Hello,
 >
 > After reading through the archives, I'm not entirely clear if
 > attachments are supposed to be working in the latest version (3.0.2).
 > Mine aren't

Can you actually define 'not working'?

Nicolae P. Costescu, Ph.D.  / Senior Developer
Stronghold Technologies
46040 Center Oak Plaza, Suite 160 / Sterling, Va 20166
Tel: 571-434-1472 / Fax: 571-434-1478