[rt-users] RT3 and unpriviledged users

Tomáš Hurýn thuryn at aplis.cz
Thu May 15 08:03:22 EDT 2003

OS: RedHat 9.0 (on RedHat 8.0 does not work too)
RT: 3.0.2 (3.0.1 don't work too)

  When I search users by email, and I leave array void, all users are shown.

  When I switch the unpriviledged user to priviledget and add him to Group and
switch the user back to unpriviledged, user remain in group. But it is
compound.

Dne Thursday 15 of May 2003 13:41, Dan Fairs napsal:
> Hi,
>
> I've been seeing this too (see my email User Selection RT 3.0.1). What
> platform are you running on, and what exact version are you running? If we
> can establish what the commonalities between the environments are, then
> we've more chance of finding a solution.
>
> Regards,
> Dan
>
> At 13:37 15/05/2003 +0200, =?iso-8859-2?q?Tom=E1=B9=20Hur=FDn?= wrote:
> >Hallo,
> >   I've a problem with managing users. When I create a non priviledged
> > user (un
> >check both of the check box for managing access) and click on the Select
> >user, I see priviledged users (for examp. root) only. I cannot see other
> >(no-staff) users.
> >   Do every one know, what's wrong?
> >
> >--
> >Tomas Huryn