[rt-users] XML-RPC interface?

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Tue May 20 12:27:34 EDT 2003

On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 12:27:14PM +0100, Howard Jones wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Before I start working on one, is there already a SOAP/XML-RPC interface for
> RT3? Even better, is there one with *documentation*? :)

I'm in the midst of working on a SOAP interface to RT. I posted a
pointer to my current work to rt-devel.  It doesn't yet have a WSDL file
associated, as SOAP::Lite doesn't really support them :/ But once things
stabilize a bit, that should happen.
(http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-devel/2003-May/003918.html)

	-j