[rt-users] Upgrading from 3-0-0 to 3-0-2

Ian Grant Ian.Grant at cl.cam.ac.uk
Wed May 21 05:23:41 EDT 2003

I plan to upgraded a currently live 3-0-0 installation to 3-0-2.

My idea is to proceed by unpacking the tar.gz distribution, running the
./configure script with the same options as I did for rt-3-0-0 then, after
checking and resolving CPAN module dependencies, shutting down the web server
and running 'make upgrade'. Then checking the RT_SiteConfig.pm is right and
restarting the web server.

Anyone have any advice/reassurance to offer. I will summarise for the list.
--
Ian Grant, Computer Lab., William Gates Building, JJ Thomson Ave., Cambridge
Phone: +44 1223 334420