[rt-users] Incorrect time in mysql db?

Gonzalo Servat gonzalo at linuxaus.com
Tue May 27 00:04:46 EDT 2003

Hi All

My apologies if this has been discussed before. I google'd and searched the
mailing list archives and couldn't find an answer to my problem.

I'm running RT 3.0.0. I have the Timezone setting set in RT_Config.pm to
Australia/Sydney, and all the times in the RT webUI are correct. However,
for some strange reason the times in the actual MySQL DB are totally wrong.
For example, I replied to a ticket and the RT webUI shows 13:47:09 which is
correct, but in the 'Transactions' table of the RT database shows
'03:47:09'. It seems to me like something in the process is set to GMT
(should be GMT+10). Any ideas?

TIA!

Regards,
Gonzalo.