[rt-users] Incorrect time in mysql db?

Gonzalo Servat gonzalo at linuxaus.com
Tue May 27 00:15:12 EDT 2003

On 27/05/2003 12:11 AM -0400 Jesse Vincent wrote:

> All times inside RT are stored as GMT.

Ahh, right! That makes sense.

The reason why I started to look into this is because I'll reply to a
ticket, then the requestor replies, then I respond again and the requestor
responds again. Now, sometimes the date is wrong on their ticket and MY
previous response is the most up-to-date as far as RT is concerned, when in
fact the requestor was the last one to respond. If you look at the history,
you can see THEIR email which was a response to my last reply and is infact
above my reply, not below.
RT wouldn't set the time from the users email, would it? it would use it's
own local time I would think which doesn't make sense as to why it would
set an older time on the newest ticket.

Regards,
Gonzalo.