[rt-users] import from rt2

Cassily, Ryan rcassily at DENOVIS.COM
Tue May 27 18:06:41 EDT 2003

I am trying to import the database from an rt2 machine to an rt3 machine.  I used the following commands:

./mysqldump -Fl --opt -u root rt2 > rt2-backup-file.sql
./mysql -u root rt3 < rt2-backup-file.sql

Now when I logon to the rt3 website as root, I do not get any priviledged options and cannot even change my password.  I can log into rt3 as a regular user also, but there are no queues, etc.  All the tables seemed to have imported successfully when I do a shell>mysqlshow rt3.  Thanks in advance for your help.