[rt-users] RT with Qmail HOWTO

Miles Scruggs midgard at garnetws.com
Wed May 28 05:00:59 EDT 2003

Well I can get rid of the

No recipients found. Not sending.
(/usr/local/rt/lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm:171)

By just filling in the right email boxes, but that doesn't mean any of
my mail is going out.  So as of yet, no I can not get any mail sent to,
any of the ticket watchers on creating or updates.

I'm not familier with Exim as the MTA, but if you can check the MTA logs
and see if it reports any mail being sent out?  I'm running qmail and it
doesn't report any mail, being sent at all.

Miles