[rt-users] rt-mailgate exiting with status 11

Andrew Pollock andrew-rt at andrew.net.au
Wed May 28 05:08:54 EDT 2003

Hi,

I've got issues with RT's mail gateway occasionally going into a death
spiral with messages (generally seems to be ones with attachments). I've
done some googling on the problem, however didn't find a definitive
answer.

I'm running the Debian packaged version 2.0.14-1 against a remote (Debian)
PostgreSQL (7.2.1-2woody2) server. Locally on the RT box I have libpgsql2
7.2.1-2woody2 installed and libdbd-pg-perl 1.22-1 installed.

I'm planning on upgrading it all to a 7.3 version of PostgreSQL, but would
like to avoid the heartache if I can and it's something else simple.

regards

Andrew