[rt-users] Temporary error?

Eric G Ortego eric at opelousas.org
Sat Nov 1 01:51:56 EST 2003

I deleted the queue and remade it and all works fine now...
The sql query never returned a result for the queue name when
rt-mailgate fired up, so I suspect that the value for it was corrupt or
some other part of the queue in question was just fubar....
Just in case anyone else looks for this same problem...