[rt-users] Different actions on "Resolved"

Carl Makin carl at xena.IPAustralia.gov.au
Mon Nov 3 00:07:56 EST 2003

Hi David,

On 2003.11.03 05:23, David A. Ulevitch wrote:
> If I understand you right, that'd be pretty much like getting rid of
> the resolved email all around.  Because right now if you "Reply" to a
> ticket and mark it as resolved they get your comments AND the "your
> issue is resolved" email but if you just resolve a ticket with no
> comments they only get the "your issue is resolved" email.

I had this issue and our clients were receiving two emails.  In the end
I changed the "Resolve" button to default to "Respond" rather than
"Comment" and set the procedure inhouse that they were to always enter
a resolution comment.  Not a perfect solution but better than before.

Carl.