[rt-users] Installation problem - <make initialize-database>

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 5 10:59:25 EST 2003

I've solved this (or at least found a work-around), so just in case someone
else encounters it:

I customized RT_Config.pm (in etc) including disabling LogToSysLog
and enabling LogToFile, and copied it to RT_SiteConfig.pm.
I also copied these files back to my temp rt install etc directory. I'm
not sure which of these files is used when doing make-initialize-database.

This solution is based on a couple of threads I belatedly found:
http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2003-March/012703.html and
http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2003-October/017297.html

Steve