[rt-users] mail server change

Sunita Rajagopal srajagopal at cloop.com
Thu Nov 6 02:41:01 EST 2003

Hi,
I am new to R/t and am trying to administer a R/T system deployed by someone
else.the ticketing system runs on Linux.
I am given the task of
1.keeping the existing domain eg;strange.com
But changing  all email to go to a email server that is in a difference
domain called eg:confused.com

so the server where R/t sits will be cvs.strange.com, but all emails should
get sent to a mailserver/people who have an id beloning to
eg:person1 at confused.com

Can anyone suggest what I need to do. I need to get this done by tomorrow
before the mail server switch to confused.com permanently.

my config.pm

has domains: straange.com
do I need to change that. I need to change only stuff related to email and
keep the domain same.

thanks