[rt-users] Assembling Search Bookmark URLs?

Jan Algermissen jalgermissen at topicmapping.com
Thu Nov 6 06:37:05 EST 2003

Hi,

I try to assemble search bookmark URLs but without success, can someone
help?

I am using a queue called 'Incidents' and a custom field on that queue called
'Related_CI'. I have values in that field such as 'ds6d' as in the URL below.

Now I want to generate these bookmark URLs dynamically and my approach was
to simply substitute the 'ds6d' occurrences in teh string with any other value
to look for 'all tickets in queue Incidents that have XYZ as the value for
Related_CI'.

Is there any hidden magic in the URL that I also need to adjust?

[URL is split into lines for readability, no blanks are lost at
newlines]

http://www.example.de/Search/Listing.html?Bookmark=
FrT;@2|%4|$1|8$1|9%8|$11|DESCRIPTION$5|FIELD$8|OPERATOR$5|VALUE$17|
Queue = Incidents$5|Queue$1|=$9|Incidents%10|$11|CUSTOMFIELD$11|
DESCRIPTION$5|FIELD$8|OPERATOR$5|VALUE$1|1$42|
CF.Incidents.{Related_CI} = ds6d$25|CF.Incidents.{Related_CI}$1|=$14|
ds6d$2|10&TicketsSortBy=id&TicketsSortOrder=ASC&RowsPerPage=50

Thanks,

Jan

--
Jan Algermissen                           http://www.topicmapping.com