[rt-users] Can't locate object method TransactionDepth

Ward, Chris CWard at vidyah.com
Fri Nov 7 15:47:03 EST 2003

Heya,

Just did an upgrade from 3.0.0 to 3.0.6. but now I get the following
when I try to use the web interface:

Can't locate object method "TransactionDepth" via package "RT::Handle"
at /opt/rt3/share/html/autohandler line 27.

and I see in autohandler:

$RT::Handle->ForceRollback() if $RT::Handle->TransactionDepth;

but Its true.. I dont see the TransactionDepth method in RT::Handle.pm I
only see:

sub Connect {
sub BuildDSN {

All the files in /opt/rt3/lib/RT are dated Sep 25 13:31

I remarked out the line in autohandler and things kinda work but I get
lots of server errors at the bottom of pages..

Any ideas?

Thanks,
--
Chris Ward