[rt-users] Gantt charts in RT3?

Mike Vidal MVidal at sonicfoundry.com
Tue Nov 11 19:18:30 EST 2003

http://ploticus.sourceforge.net/ and lots of hacking.

-----Original Message-----
From: rt-users-bounces at lists.fsck.com
[mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.fsck.com]On Behalf Of Anthony Sorace
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 11:18 AM
To: rt-users at lists.fsck.com
Subject: [rt-users] Gantt charts in RT3?

I've done a fair bit of looking through the archives, and have found
several references to people talking about gantt charts, but nothing
functional except a DTRT package, which seems only to be for RT2 (and
is called "defunct" in at least one reference). So... is there any
current code to cause RT3 to generate gantt charts?

Alternately, while it wouldn't be nearly as nice, if anyone knows of a
separate tool that can generate gantt charts from SQL queries, that
would be okay, if it'll work with how RT structures the data. Lacking
even that, I suppose I could even get by with something that generates
them from a text file of some sort, given the same proviso.

Anthony

Incidentally, are the archives searchable other than with google?
Threads would be nice. Especially given how often the answer to
questions asked here is "look in the archive".