[rt-users] RE: Problem with CC on ticket creation

Marshall, Darren darren.marshall at intechnology.co.uk
Wed Nov 12 10:46:54 EST 2003

Thanks for the pointer, I've now added a scrip for the queue that does the right thing on ticket create, however I have another question if I may trouble you?.

When I create a ticket and attach a file, the ticket gets created and people in the Cc and AdminCc list get copied however the attachement doesn't seem to get attached to the ticket nor do people on the CC lits get the attachement.

In the ticket history I see -

 Wed Nov 12 15:41:50 2003  root - Ticket created     [Reply] [Comment]
      Subject: dsnmcmnnccxz

      Subject: draftmanual.pdf

The second subject line contains the name of the attachment but the file isn't attached, any ideas?.

Thanks !

Darren