[rt-users] Re: critical bug with german letter

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Wed Nov 19 02:35:08 EST 2003

> Oh well - how do I write a test for the test suite?

If you can reproduce this bug by sending mail, clone one of the current
changes in lib/t/04_web.pl.in with your new message.

If it's only via the web ui, have a look at the various tests in
lib/t/0?_web.pl.in. Add in logic to perform an update using
WWW::Mechanize and inspect the database and compare to your known-good
text.

> I'll see what I can do about that. In the meantime, it'd be nice to know
> your I18N configuration for Apache and for RT.

Perl 5.8.0, with mod_perl1 or fastcgi. Apache 1.3.27. Mysql 4.0.9 or
4.0.16 or Postgres 7.3.3 or 7.3.4. RT 3.0.7