[rt-users] Re: critical bug with german letter' (Intern)

ronny.pettersen at telenor.com ronny.pettersen at telenor.com
Wed Nov 19 06:13:54 EST 2003

I had mySQL 3.23, so I upgraded to MySQL 4.0.16.
I also reinstalled rt-3.0.7.
(rm -Rf rt3; make testdeps; make install; make dropdb; make initialize-database)

Created a ticket with the 3 norwegian special characters, and I get the same result as before.
Tested on IE and Opera - same.

MySQL 4.0.16
Apache 2.0.40
Perl 5.8.0
FastCGI 2.4.0
RT 3.0.7_01

Regards,
Ronny Pettersen

btw:
I have an other install running mysql 3.23 and RT-3.0.6 where I can get it working by
making sure not to add a comment to a ticket after httpd restart (2nd comment will be wrong).
If i create a ticket, the comments to this and all other tickets are encoded just fine.