[rt-users] (no subject)

Matthew Kasa nessusred at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 17:45:54 EST 2003

So far I have sucessfully installed mysql, apache and
RT3. My issue lies in the fact that I am unable to
access RT3 web interface. Here is the relevant portion
of my httpd.conf file, which is were I think the
problem lies.

VirtualHost 192.168.148.30:80>
        ServerName localhost.localdomain.com

        DocumentRoot /opt/rt3/share/html
        AddDefaultCharset UTF-8

        PerlModule Apache::DBI
        PerlRequire /opt/rt3/bin/webmux.pl

        <Location /rt3>
        SetHandler perl-script
        PerlHandler RT::Mason
        </Location>
</VirtualHost>

When I go to the address localaddress/rt3 I receive a
404 error. Has anyone encountered this issue before
and how did you solve it? Any tips or troubleshooting
advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.