[rt-users] Problem with Mailgate from Newbie

Ada Hui myqu at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 20 21:00:39 EST 2003

Dear All,

I installed RT3.0.5 and now everything seems ok except that my mailgate
doesn't work properly. I can create ticket from RT web interface, but no
mail can get into RT.
I have tested the mailgate by running it in command line, it runs prefectly
with ticket created.
So my aliases seems right.
What's wrong with my RT or my mailgate? i'm using sendmail. I see the ticket
just store in the mail box but not delivered to RT, and i got no error
message. Can anyone help me with this?  My question may be silly but i have
already sucked here for many days. And i have tried to search the list but
can't find the exact answer. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Ada Hui