[rt-users] Cant do fresh install when rt_user exists .. was Re: something else

josh josh at saratoga.lib.ny.us
Fri Nov 21 14:12:46 EST 2003

I can't seem to create a fresh installation of RT3 because I still
have my rt_user in the databaes from rt2. When I go to run the
creation scripts it tries to either recreate the user or use a
different password. In any case evern though I put the rt_user
password in the ./configure it seems to not be used.

I can't find where it is actually used in the Makefile and the only
place where the default seems to be preserved is in configure.ac

--
Josh Kuperman
josh at saratoga.lib.ny.us