[rt-users] About to give up on RT!!

Jim Rowan jim.rowan at starcore-dsp.com
Fri Nov 21 15:30:02 EST 2003

I presume that you have DNS set up so that localhost.localdomain
resolves to 192.168.148.100.  If not, do so -- or fix the ServerName
directive to have the real name that you use.

One other possible problem is that your <Location> directive does not
have a path; I think you have to say:
<Location /> instead.

There are many ways to do this, but I suspect apache doesn't know to
send the requests to the virtualhost.  You didn't give us the rest of
the info, but here's one way to do it:

Put this:

NameVirtualHost *:80

just above (outside) the <VirtualHost > stanza.

Start the stanza like this:

<VirtualHost *:80> instead of naming the IP address.

If you do the above, then all requests to port 80 will go to that
VirtualHost stanza; if you're not using apache for anything else then
that is what you want.