[rt-users] Recommended configuration for a stable working RT3 deployment

Marshall, Darren darren.marshall at intechnology.co.uk
Mon Nov 24 11:19:07 EST 2003

Hi,

I'm currently evaluating RT3 (3.0.5) on a server running Redhat 9 and am experiencing problems with attachments and occasional Storable.xs errors.

My question is -

What would be the recommended software configuration for running a stable, fully functional RT3 deployment based on Linux?.

I have the opportunity to start afresh so rather than trying to fix the current broken bits, I figure getting some recommendations now will get me going quicker.

Darren

CitC Virus Scanning Service powered by SkyLabs. For further information visit
http://www.citc.it

___