[rt-users] BridgeTrak <-> rt3

RT RT at intercept.net
Tue Nov 25 13:05:13 EST 2003

I've used bridgetrak before, using an accessdb and ms sql. Both apps can
be customized out the waaazooo, so who knows. Both systems can send out
and receive e-mail. It's better to go with a single platform for the
enterprise than 2 sep apps, cause we ran into problems where other
departments needed to access the data in the ticketing system. What a
mess... reporting in bridgtrak is very good... If they wanna spend money
on bridgtrak, make sure they get premium support, cause your gonna need
it.